Tuesday 6 January 2015

Minimal





// Coat - Zara (charity shop find) // Cami - Zara // Skirt - Topshop // Heels - Zara //



Although recently I've been trying to buy into prints and patterns minimal, block colour is something I always drift back to and it usually involves mostly black. For me, its a safe way to dress, I know its what I feel comfortable in and I can mix and match my favourite pieces in endless combinations. It's easy, especially in winter as it makes layering simple. I found this skirt in the Topshop sale at just £18; I think grey is like black or white, it goes with almost anything and when combined with the cut of the skirt, gives it a modern feel. I had to add my new shoes, I wanted to show them off to you 'in action', and the splash of colour hopefully stopped me from looking like I was in a monotonous uniform.

Please excuse my messy hair (the strand at the top is irritating me as I write this post), and unnecessary sun glasses, after a day at sixth-form I was looking less than glamorous and honestly couldn't be bothered to put effort in to fix it!

Thanks for reading guys, I would love to follow more of you on bloglovin, so comment you blogsite down below and I will follow you back! 

Alice
xxx

2 comments:

  1. That skirt is amazing and it will go with everything!! I love grey anything!

    On a side note, if that is your house with the beautiful entrance, I am in love.

    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the backdrop to these photos! Contrast with the red shoes is fab too! X

    All black errythin'fun over on-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete