Sunday 4 January 2015

Lancome Grandiôse: First Impressions



// Lancome - Grandiôse Mascara - £24.50 //


This mascara is one of my recent beauty buys, and I had to feature it on my blog. I've never spent so much on a mascara as I could never justify buying a high-end one when drugstore brands sell such good quality ones, however I ended up buying this spontaneously the other day after remembering hearing Tanya Burr rave about it. I'm not usually one to buy high end products on a whim as I hate wasting money, but this time I'm glad I did. I would go as far as saying this is so far the best mascara I have ever used in terms of the way it makes my lashes look. After even just one good coat they are easily comparable to false ones. The swan neck shape of the brush means you can fan out the lashes and add curl, length and volume, like most new mascaras, the brush picks up too much product on the first fe uses, but as with other mascaras once it has had time to dry a little this problem is solved. 

This product is worth the high price point, after all, as with a lot of makeup, you do tend to get what you pay for. If you are looking to find a new favourite mascara this would be at the top of my list of recommendations and I can see myself repurchasing this, I'm even contemplating buying a waterproof one in preparation for the summer already.

Thanks for reading!

Alice
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment