Monday 7 April 2014

Small Duty Free Haul

So I arrived at my first hotel last night and it's got free wifi so I'm going to be able to post! 

At the airport in London I couldn't help but take advantage of the duty free discount and picked up a few things. 


There were things that had been on my list of things to try from MAC, I knew  beforehand that there was a store so I saved up! 

First thing I bought was the Face and Body foundation and so far I love it! I've heard such good things about it that I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get it! 

Next I got the 217 blending brush as I've wanted it forever! Finally from MAC I got a paint pot in painterly which is a lovely nude colour, which I'm going to use as a primer. 

I then went to YSL and bought a Volupte Gloss in 19, which is a perfect pink with slight sparkle which really enhances the look of the lips and makes them look larger. 

Thanks for reading this post, sorry if it seems rushed but I'm writing this whilst waiting to go on safari! Hopefully there will be another post up tomorrow! 

Alice xx


2 comments:

  1. Love you blog! hope your having a good time away!

    The MAC products that you have just bought are all on my wish list!

    www.charlottesamantha.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you for reading! They're all amazing!! Xx

      Delete