Tuesday 14 January 2014

Beauty Buys Wishlist


Hello!!

Today I decided I'd make a quick post on some beauty bits I've got on my wish list. There's a mix of high end and high street products and they are all things I've heard about via either reading blogs or on instagram. Now I'm obviously not going to go out and buy all these bits at once and I probably won't end up getting half the things on here anyway, simply because I don't have the money, but I'm going to put some things on my birthday list and maybe treat myself once in a while. I made this post using ployvore, I don't really avidly use polyvore, but I think its great for outfit and makeup planning, my user will be below the photo if you fancy giving me a follow!






So the first two products on here are both from NARS, theres the Sheer Glow Foundation and the Radiant Creamy Concealer. I've heard such good things about both products and I really want to try them out. I think I might get the concealer first as I'm still looking for the perfect one and then get the foundation when I've got the money spare.

Next I really want to get another Rouge Volupté lipstick, in a brighter colour because I'm in love with mine and I'd love to try some of the other colours.

I've also seen the Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara in Black and the Revlon Lip glosses everywhere and I'm dying to try both. I'm in need of a new mascara so this ones first on my list!

I'm really wanting a new MAC blusher at the moment, and I also want to try out a new highlighter and the Mary Lou Manizer is s beauty blogger favourite.

Recently I've become bored with my brow routine and Benefit have always had rave reviews when it comes to their brow products. The Brow Zings has been on my wish list for a while now as its just recognised as such a great product. More recently I've been hearing about the High Brow pencil which highlights and lifts the brow bone!

For saying I'm a self confessed makeup addict I don't actually own any Topshop makeup. i'm actually disappointed in myself as I've always hear amazing things about their products and they are sold at such a good price. The two products I really want to try are the Cream Blush and one of their Lipsicks.

One of my favourite all time products is the Maybelline Colour Tattoo and as long as there are colours left for me to buy they will be on my wish list, I just can't sing their praises enough and i really want more!

Finally I have two eye related products. First is the MAC 217 brush, it's the one brush that I've wanted ever since I started getting into makeup, it just seems like such a god basic brush. The last item is the Stila In The Light palette. I recently got my first Stila palette and I have become obsessed. The In The Light palette seems like such a pallet full of really wearable and versatile colours, and I've read so many good things about it.

Thanks for reading guys! I hope this post wasn't too boring for you as it was quite heavy on the writing, but personally I love reading these posts and seeing what other people are wanting.

Love Alice xxx

2 comments:

  1. I just done one of these in my January Wants post! There's so many nice new products on the market!! I'm interested in the Benefit High Brow, will have to look into that :)


    http://d0pesky.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read it love! I love these types of posts as you get to see what other people are wanting! It looks so good!! xx

    ReplyDelete