Saturday 3 January 2015

Leather Weather

Im back! Its been a ridiculously long time since my last post (how many times has that been said), towards the end of last year things got a bit hectic and so both my blog and my instagram took a bit of a back seat. Hopefully this time my posts won't be as irregular and I can't wait to start blogging again!

Im starting back with a fashion post, featuring my new PU leather trousers, which I am obsessed with! (Excuse the glare on the photos, my mum is no professional photographer).



// Coat - Vintage // Jumper - Missguided // Trousers - New Look // Boots - ASOS //


I think leather trousers are a great alternative to dark jeans, they create an effortless, chic look and make an outfit look put together.  These ones were such a good price, they are the skinny style ones, which for some reason I thought were a better quality PU than the other styles, so I'd highly recommend them!

The rest of the outfit was kept simple, a black velvet jumper and my beautiful vintage coat which was an absolute steal!

Thanks for reading guys, my next post won't be too far away so keep a look out!

Alice
xxx

4 comments:

  1. I love this outfit and your coat is so pretty xx

    cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice outfit! Black and camel is the perfect chic combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Couldn't agree more! xxx

    ReplyDelete