Monday 5 January 2015

Killer Heel

This year I've told myself that I need to buy more coloured shoes, currently almost all of mine are black and its a little depressing, so whilst browsing through the Zara sale I managed to find this amazing pair of red courts, the perfect addition to my new collection.



// Courts - Zara - £19.99//


These were an absolute steal so I would highly recommend you all to have a browse through the Zara sale if you're looking for some new heels. I think a red pair are a brilliant starting point when it comes to wearing more colour on my feet, there is something classy yet sexy about a red heel and they are definitely a statement shoe. I'm looking forward to styling mine with monochrome outfits for a quirky take on the trend.

Also, just a side note to ask how you feel about the quality of these photos, I've been playing around with the lighting and editing hopefully to make my blog a bit more interesting!

Alice
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment