Saturday 9 August 2014

Wardrobe Essential: Black Heels

// From top left, clockwise // Topshop // Zara // New Look //

Recently I've noticed myself forming a slight obsession with black shoes, they take a large proportion of my complete collection and I think its just because they are so classic and easy to style. A pair of back heels is an essential in any modern womans wardrobe, especially a pair which can take you from day to night. Currently I have 3 pairs which to me all suit different occasions and moods. My Topshop court are perfect for both day and night which can make any outfit look effortlessly styled. Similarly my brand new leather pair from Zara can be worn all hours of the day but create a more minimalist edgy look due to the chunky heel. Finally my velvet New Look pair are perfect for a night out, with the platform to give height.

Obviously you don't need 3 pairs of black heels, which to most people probably look the same, but I still think that one pair can be worn with almost anything and can immediately make a boring outfit look exciting, an easy and economic way to change up several looks!

Thanks for reading!
Alice
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment